Sunday 31 August 2014

Currently September 2014

I am linking to http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=3345135043&group=0&frame_type=a&blog=3936064&frame=1&click=0&user=0

I am listening to the radio with my dog to share music with my baby bump.  Baby seems to like music with a beat - more kicks

I am loving every kick but feeling like October (baby/s birth month is a while away)

I am thinking I need to pace myself with housework.  I like making our house a comfy home for when hubby returns from a school day teaching year 3/4s.  I love supporting his classroom job, having a fresh coffee machine coffee waiting for him with his favourite Hobnobb biscuits. I love being his side kick, but finding keeping up my usually pace is getting harder every week.

I am wanting to do as much as I can without any regrets.  I look after me and bubs.  I eat carefully, exercise some (missing teaching BodyBalance) and pace myself.  But at the same time each decision I have made in terms of reducing my hours at work for no regrets has been tricky.  I am glad I have TpT :-)

I need TpT to keep me balanced.  To feel like I am still contributing what I can, when I can.  It is nice to see a strong August month of sales and hear the cha-ching even on the harder days.  I feel like I am still helping somehow - even when I don't feel my best or my usual self.

3 trips. - Hubby and I would love to travel to Wales (to his family) to Italy (to share the country I feel in love with at 16 learning the language) and to the USA (to show our favourite places and visit as many basketball games as possible)  This is going on hold until our first baby due in October is ready to fly - and we have savings again :-)


Love to all my TpT friends and I wish you all the best as August ended yesterday and September kicks over today.  August and September are my top TpT months :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment